This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing thread titles

It seems that once I have submitted a thread title,there's no way to edit it if I have made a balls up of itwant to make it read better.Is this just reserved for modly beings?
    I see that you also cannot use bold,italic,underline or crossy-outty in thread titles too-or is it just me?
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

In reverse order :

No, formatting codes do not work in titles; just plain text

Titles: It's been so long since I checked...For mods, it appears if you hit Edit and then Go Advanced. If that does not appear for you, then yeah, it's mods only. If you need one changed, just Report your own post and give us the new title, and we'll be glad to take care of it for ya! We'll see that ages before a "Mods, please change my title" note (or any other note in-thread, for that matter).

I take it you mean this one? http://customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?t=111842 -- Just lemme know in here and I'll deal with it once I see your reply.

PS Please change the quoted text to the actual link instead. We'd prefer to avoid any potential Copyright issues ^_^;>
    Last edited by EricKei; 08-01-2015, 01:48 AM.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
    X