Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I checked it out for the nearby complexes. The one next door has a 20% (I don't know how they managed to get that good a rating), and the one on the other side of that has a 0 - and yes there are reviews. I think a 21% is the best I've seen for this area. Doesn't really surprise me. This area has been going down for about 5 years, although the police don't seem to be next door as often as they used to.

The one with the 0 - apparantly it's a popular place for CCC to put the refugees. They are from all different countries: Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Nepal, Burma, Somalia, Pakistan, and I'm sure I missed a few. Very few residents there speak English (and it's usually those that use my porch as a bus stop, so putting a no trespassing sign up that they can't read is pointless). Just imagine the dump it's become with all these people of different customs and cultures living together in an unfamiliar country. Many are from countries where they didn't have things like stoves and toilets or boundaries, even.

Comment

Aut

I believe Arabic is widely spoken in most of those countries so here you go.

http://www.stars21.com/translator/en...to_arabic.html
      البقاء قبالة شرفتها

supposedly that's arabic for "stay off my porch"
      =)

or "private property - stay back 10 meters"
      الملكية الخاصة -- تبقى في المؤخرة 10 مترا

Comment

My apartment has a low score, but it's not accurate. A few years ago the apartment management company sold most of the buildings and gave everyone in those buildings 2 months notice that they had to move. I can understand being angry about that, but they left a ton of negative reviews on the site. Ok, so you're mad that your building was bulldozed? That tells me nothing about the few buildings still left!

Comment

Working...
        X