This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Richrath has Died

Legendary Lead Guitar player and founding member of of the rock group REO Speedwagon passed away last Sunday.

Great band from the early 1970's even though they went top 40 in the early 1980's. My hometown album rock station was the first in the country to play an REO Speedwagon song.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/...ies/ar-AAehrBY
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Sorry to hear this, when I was in high school they were all over the airwaves. Hearing one of their songs reminds me of those times...

Comment

I didn't hear about this directly. I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I bought "High Infidelity" in 1981 when I was 16. It's on Vinyl!! Still got it after all these years. In the early 80's they were considered one of the biggest rock groups in the world.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          I didn't hear about this directly. I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another.
          Bad pun! BAD!

High Infidelity was the first album I ever bought, but mine was cassette. Probably still have it around somewhere. Great band. Condolences to his friends and family.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
          X