This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mother had an SC today

My mothers job is being an Assistant Manager for a Self Storage company. Now the SC had called in to complain, because he was got a notice, because he didn't pay for the month & last month. Just because he is a truck driver, he thinks that she is suppose to call him, and let him know. That is not going to happen. He keeps going on and on and on and on, about she is suppose to call him, and let him know that he didn't pay. Finally, I had enough of hearing it, so I offered to take over the phone. He was whining to me, about it. I told him, that, He signed a Legal Binding Contract stating that he will pay for our services, and that we do have the right to evict him, if needed. I also told him, that we are not going to call him, and that we are doing what the law stats, and that is sending out PLN's and LSN's, stating the late fees. He wanted the manager, and I told him that I was the property manager, since the regular one is having surgery done. He then asked if, I care if they lose a valuable and loyal customer. I mentioned yeah I do care, we just don't care about the ones that doesn't pay. He did mention that he will be in later this week to pay.

For this week, I am the property manager, while the regular one is having surgery done. God, I love what I did.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

One of these days I will utter the statement "I *AM* THE MANAGER!!!"

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
      One of these days I will utter the statement "I *AM* THE MANAGER!!!"
      I love when that happens. Like, I could be working the Circ Desk and get a SP (sucky patron) and the argument can go back and forth, etc., and I won't budge if the patron is definitely wrong about whatever. Then they ask for the Supervisor, and I just LOVE saying, "I am the Supervisor," and watching their face fall as it dawns on them that they are just not going to get their way with me.
      I love mankind ... it's people I can't stand. -- Linus Van Pelt

Comment

Quoth I8DaCookie View Post
        One of my many dreams is to own my own bookstore and I look forward to the day when I can tell the customer that no only am I the manager, I'M THE OWNER! Now get the hell out before I get the hose.
        "I know the owner!"
        "Really? When did I black out and meet you?"
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Working...
        X