Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being referred to as F-ing Cashiers (those friggin Sunday nights)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being referred to as F-ing Cashiers (those friggin Sunday nights)

I don't really understand why but Sunday has to be the busiest night then any other night ever here! When 5:30 strikes about 4 or 5 people close and all of a sudden I get another crappy excessive long line at my till, I hate seeing that when I'm working and a major pain in the rear I'd say!! One night I worked this shift I finally closed my till after many clueless maniacs arriving by the dozen with my light turned off and then I cashed out and left. When I got to the other end of the front checkout some a$$hole starts talking to me

A-hole: Where is your manager this is ridiculous
    Me: ok
    A-Hole where are all your F*cking cashiers

First of all I don't like our cashiers to be referred to as f$cking, second of all I'ts not my fault you're too stupid to come earlier or shop somewhere less busy.

We have lives and we must go home, If you agitators want to stick around and complain to us why don't you apply for our company and help us out. Thank you for your concern
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Quoth HALFHUMANHALFZOMBIE View Post
    We have lives and we must go home, If you agitators want to stick around and complain to us why don't you apply for our company and help us out. Thank you for your concern

Walk a mile in the other persons shoes, as a wise man once said.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
      Then you're a mile away from them, and have their shoes.

Comment

A-hole: Where is your manager this is ridiculous
        Me: ok
        A-Hole where are all your F*cking cashiers
        They're f*cking.

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Sigh

I hope at least they all brought their id with them...
          ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
          Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post

What? I wouldn't be in the store if I was in the other person's shoes. I would be long gone with the stuff I want instead of still waiting in line!
            Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

Today we closed at 9. WHY IN HELL DID LP LET SOMEONE IN THE STORE AT 9:12?! WTF?! I had FIVE LAPTOP SALES after 9:15! Apparently corporate doesn't want us to tell people "Hey! Douchebag! We're closing in 2 minutes! Either pick up whatever it is quick, or get the FK out!"

Comment

Working...
              X