Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another petrol story.. (well 2 actually)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another petrol story.. (well 2 actually)

Get used to this level of stupidity.....

A couple of guys decide to do the usual - smoke on a petrol station.

They are right next to me, but on the otherside of the window.

I ask them to move away, and of course cop the usual abuse and fingers and gestures....

Until I point down to the cage they've been leaning on - it contains our LPG tanks for LPG BBQ's They moved a bit faster then... hehehe

And then - there was the time when a carload of ppl drove in, I think having an argument. One of them had the smarts to walk away from the pumps next to the road for a smoke. I was trying to get his attention, so one of his friends came in to say it was ok, and that he had walked all the way over there cos he knew the rules.

I politely pointed to the large poles/tubes he was standing next to. That's where the vapours from the petrol tanks underground are released so it doesn't build up too much pressure. In short - probably the worst place for anyone to have a cigarette.

His friend laughed hysterically when I told her - and then went out and told him to move

Lace - you will get these!
    When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Geez, people like that. You should get hazardous duty pay if that's a regular occurance!

nice of the second guy to move, but surroundings are everything, ya know?
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
    X