Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In other news...the Apocalypse is due on Saturday...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth XCashier View Post
    I told you to get better shoes before the Apocalypse hits!
    Listen.

The Apocalypse can't happen until I get there.

If anything, you should want me to have lousy shoes.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I watched the eclipse last night. It was pretty cool to watch.
      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        Listen.

The Apocalypse can't happen until I get there.

If anything, you should want me to have lousy shoes.
        Nah, I'm bored. A little world-wide chaos is just what the doctor ordered, as long as you promise to go after the SCs first. Plus I don't want you to suffer from bad shoes.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

So the Apocalypse has come and gone. Life after the Apocalypse seems to be going pretty well. NASA had a big announcement about finding flowing water on Mars. It turns there were canals on Mars all this time. How's that for life after the Apocalypse ?
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
            So the Apocalypse has come and gone. Life after the Apocalypse seems to be going pretty well. NASA had a big announcement about finding flowing water on Mars. It turns there were canals on Mars all this time. How's that for life after the Apocalypse ?
            IMHO, life after the Apocalypse hasn't changed. I still had to go to work this morning.

And unless it ends before 7 a.m. tomorrow, I'll be at work tomorrow as well.

Meh
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
              I don't think Whovians are all that thrilled to find out about water on Mars.
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                I don't think Whovians are all that thrilled to find out about water on Mars.
                Maybe Mars is an "egg"...
                Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
                  Maybe Mars is an "egg"...
                  I'd hate to meet whatever hatches from THAT.
                  This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Does working 12hour days 6 days a week for the forseeable future count has The Apocalypse....because that is what my wife is doing starting yesterday.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                      TAnd why even SELL books if the world is ending? "You can't take it with you" is true. This kind of hypocrisy is why I can't take these "the world is ending soon" people seriously.
                      That's also how I first knew that Y2K was going to be a non-event. All the ads of the form "Hurry up and buy your emergency supplies before it's too late. We accept all major credit cards".
                      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                      X