Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam shrugged. "Never really played games like this." She tilted her head. "Where is Amy?"
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Sarlon drops her voice, "I don't think this is a game....and Amy is over there in the church."

points in the direction.

"I'm off to do some shopping, care to meet for a drink later?"
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "I didn't mean it like that." Sam sighed. "Alright." She said, heading off towards the church.

Comment

• Sarlon smiles after the retreating back of Sam chuckling to herself, then procedes to the bank.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Sam arrives at the church, finding Amy. For some reason they keep referring to Sam and Wolfe as 'Sister' (for Sam) and 'Brother' (for Wolfe). The acolytes seem very honored to meet them. They don't even make a fuss about the animals.

Amy approaches Sam.."Have you tried it yet?" she grins. "Your new gifts that is. You are used to only speaking to and guiding animals..but here you can do so much more. Here, the plants will listen to you."

Meanwhile Sarlon finds the bank (it is not hard to find).
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sam wasn't used to being fussed over and it made her somewhat uneasy. "Uhm, no?" She answered Amy.

Comment

• Amy nods. "You should when you get the chance. Here, I have something for you" She hands Sam and Wolfe a pouch each ((again 100platinum)). "Druids are rare to come to the desert, so you might find that people here either fear or respect you. It takes a lot of getting use to, believe me." she motions to the dress "I was not always a Lord of Sparrowflight. At one time I was just a little farm girl from a far away world." she sighs wistfully. "I am sure this is boring to you. If you or Wolfe need anything ask the priests..they will try to assist"
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post

Meanwhile (several days in the future..in another dimension).

Stalker nods "They are out in the field." he says something else, but his voice becomes distorted. A slight headache claims Kate, and the world sort of blurs around her. A brief moment later she is standing on a road looking at the Hollywood sign. She is holding a newspaper with tomorrows date on it..and a blue flash explodes over her head. Suddenly she is back in the Headquarters..Stalker standing over her looking concerned. "Kate..Kate are you ok?!"
                  ((And completely missed my plot under all the D&D plot))

She holds her head carefully, trying to get the headache to calm down. "I...don't know. That hurt."
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam glanced around at all the people. "Uhm.." She leaned closer to Amy. "So are we spending the night here or what?" She whispered.

Comment

• At the base (sorry about your plot being buried )

Stalker says "One minute you were standing there, the next you were on the ground." he sounds concerned. "Stay still while I go get you something to drink, and talk to the doctors here." once he makes sure Kate is steady, he goes to do what he said.

Back in the Other Dimension.

Amy nods "We are staying in town, yes. Until morning. We can travel during the day for the next few legs of our journey, then travel nights when it starts getting hot. As you and Wolfe are druids you can stay here for free at the church, or find more comfortable lodgings in town until we leave."

Comment

• "Uh." Sam looked to Wolfe. "I'd hate to impose."

Comment

• One of the other priestesses speaks up. "No imposition, if we were in the forest the druids would give us shelter if we asked."

Wolfe looks at Sam. "Does not matter to me, I go where you go."

Amy looks at Sam. "The accommodations here are not luxurious, but there is plenty of space. It is your decision of course."

Comment

• sarlon, after going to the bank and doing some shopping, arrives at the inn/tavern and inquires about a room.

Comment

• After finding out what type of room she is looking for (things like private bath, etc) the inn keeper quotes a price of 1 gold. Includes satin sheets, and the like, and a bottle of elven wine..and of course 3 meals.

Comment

• Sarlon after she drops her things off in her room and changing into some "local clothing" heads down to the bar/tavern and makes small talk with the bartender after order some wine and a light snack.

"so, what can you tell a travler that will be heading into the desert over the next few days?"

Comment

Working...
                                X