This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just what everyone wants - a toilet bowl mug

Um. warning. You might if you look at the link.

i mean it's work safe and all but ... who the fuck really wants to drink their coffee out of a mug that looks like a fucking toilet bowl.

i mean you fill it with coffee and it looks like someone took a giant shit in it. Or rather a very liquid shit...

anyway here. click to see the toilet mug

I notice they didn't have the balls to show someone eating tootsie rolls out of it.

Comment

Hmm..Full it wit Hot Chocolate and have some Tootsie Rolls floating in it...Hell for that matter add a few pieces of 'Candy Corn' to

Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

I have just now found the perfect gift for my free-loading uncle!
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
          Hmm..Full it wit Hot Chocolate and have some Tootsie Rolls floating in it...Hell for that matter add a few pieces of 'Candy Corn' to

Mountain Dew, regular flavor. Good old WYSIWYP.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

although according to the customer reviews, it's not really dishwater safe and doesn't hold as much as you think.

but that also blows my mind cos it means... people actually BOUGHT this?

Comment

Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post

Oh, stop! How nasty!

(and I'm totally laughing my ass off right now)

Quoth PepperElf View Post
              ...doesn't hold as much as you think.

Actually, that sounds like a selling point to me.

Although I can hardly throw stones, seeing as how I made one of these for a party once. The hostess was giving out a prize for "The Most Bizarre Item Brought To This Party." Guess who won?
              Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 12-09-2011, 05:22 PM.

Comment

You know, I'd get one of these just so nobody else would use it...

P.S. I love the kitty litter cake, and have done the variation of the dirt cake with gummy worms and fake plants with it all in a flower pot!
                "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I want a kitty litter cake for my next birthday.
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

That's the perfect White Elephant party gift!!!!
                    The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

I'm thinking my SIL would think that is funny. She has a toilet in the front yard as a lawn ornament.
                      "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                        Oh, stop! How nasty!

(and I'm totally laughing my ass off right now)

Actually, that sounds like a selling point to me.

Although I can hardly throw stones, seeing as how I made one of these for a party once. The hostess was giving out a prize for "The Most Bizarre Item Brought To This Party." Guess who won?
                        That is waaaaay too real looking.

I recall a letter in Miss Manners a while ago, in which a woman was complaining that her sister-in-law was learning to make fancy birthday cakes and her specialty was a cake shaped like a giant dick. Apparently she'd made one for her mother (an elderly lady!) and it hadn't gone over very well. What a surprise.
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

it kinda made me nausea right now.... although I've been dealing with some weird stomach flu or food posioning thing the last week.

Comment

Sorry, but I think drinking out of a toilet or anything that looks like it should be left for the dogs. That's just nasty (looking).
                            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                              I made one of those cakes for a Halloween party, too. Problem was, so did two other people...
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                              X