X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Katie the Star Wars Girl

http://geekout.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12...tie/?hpt=hp_c1

Remember a year ago, when Katie was being bullied for bringing her Star Wars gear to school? Thousands of people posted comments on her mom's blog, sending messages of support.

A year later, things have changed for the better. Check it out!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Have you seen this little girl? So cute! http://www.epbot.com/2011/12/three-c...irl-spock.html

I totally rocked a Star wars shirt in honor of Katie today. Once I get a motorcycle my backpack for riding is going to be a Darth Vader buddy backpack. It seems so perfect for a all black bike.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Adopted and a Start Wars geek? Yup, that girl rules. and I want that R2D2 cake.
      "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

First of all, that article was awesome entirely! Katie seems to have changed things permanently around the area.

Secondly, reading some of the comments, I swear some people are just dumb:
        one commenter said that Star Wars wasn't appropriate for kids Katie's age,
        another one actually said that bullying was OK but appears to have been lynched online, one person said that it wasn't OK for a little boy to have his nails painted
        One person seems to think that kids these days can't take "criticism" well
        Quite a few people are saying that "teasing" is not the same as "bullying"

Thankfully all of them were wholly pwned
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
        X