• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Bon Jovi!!!

Jon Bon Jovi. Dead at 49!! Holy crap!!

linky

Twitter-fiction

LINKAGE
    Last edited by Aethian; 12-19-2011, 10:18 PM.

Comment

oh hey, lookit this...

It's a hoax

wtf is WRONG with people?!?!

Comment

It's a scam.

Someone creates a new site like this and then creates a story that should explode and take off just to get viewers to the site.

The only issue is that is backfires - they lose all credibility when it comes out to be a scam.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Yeah, my wife came downstairs and told me about it. Then she came back down again and told me it was a hoax.
          Sometimes life is altered.
          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
          Uneasy with confrontation.
          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

just told my boyfriend but as i was telling him i said... "I'm going to verify on another page" and went to google.

"Oh not dead, ok"

well i guess he'll get a quick popularity spike out of it. back to looking at my windup tardis again...

Comment

Remember folks...if it's not reported on TMZ or some other legit news site, odds are the celebrity death is fake.

(Yea, I know, TMZ is borderline in legitimacy, but they're usually one of, if not THE first, to report a celeb death.)
              Last edited by dendawg; 12-20-2011, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Thank God I googled it before posting about it on facebook and starting running outside the lab freaking out.
                "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I like Jon's reaction to the story, i think it was E's site that i saw the pic he posted on Facebook of him holding a dated sign that reads 'Heaven looks a lot like New Jersey'
                  Seph
                  Taur10
                  "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Quoth Javarod View Post
                    'Heaven looks a lot like New Jersey'
                    Sounds good to me!
                    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Working...
                    X