Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist SC who was sucky to TWO companies at ONCE!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist SC who was sucky to TWO companies at ONCE!

Calls at the call center haven't been quite as bad as I thought, a few dumbasses to be sure, but usually it's tolerable. However once in awhile I deal with someone, I see an account that just shocks the hell out of me.

I get this call from a guy who says in a very authoritative sounding voice that he was signed up for some package and wasn't supposed to be and he's called in three times and he's very upset about it and wants something it removed plus a credit for all the months he was not supposed to be on it

Ok fair enough, so I poke through his account and this is where it gets interesting.
    Seems Mr. "called in three times" has had credits out the wazoo for various things, not to mention a bunch of crazy notes. Here are a few paraphrased examples:

"Cust called in and complained about overage charges, told him could not offer credit. Became very angry and said he didn't like Indians. Hung up on me."

"Cust called in and said he was on the wrong plan, was yelling and cursing and complaining he didn't like middle easterners. Asked for sup."

"Cust called in complaining about usage charges, he was very rude and he's racist!"

"Cust called in about his new phone, complained his reception wasn't very good and we were cheating him by charging him full price for crappy service. Said he was a $300/hr lawyer and threatened to sue us.

"Cust called in and demanded sup. Made fun of my accent, said he would only deal with an "american" and didn't want to talk to anyone else."

(thankfully I have no accent and am well spoken so at least I've won that battle, but I'd HATE to feel his wrath if I was foreign).

It gets even better, before I reviewed the account and saw all his SC glory moments, he asked if it would be ok if he talks to someone he's with while I do my thing. I said sure.

So I overhear this conversation and I don't know here he was, but he was ripping on this poor lady for apparently screwing up some delivery and showing up too early in the morning and was saying he wanted a refund plus a bit extra for his troubles. She offered to reschedule the delivery and give him a deep discount, then he said those immortal words: "can I speak to a manager?" Only to be told one wasn't in, then he left all his personal info and said if he doesn't get a call back there will be trouble.

This all while I am on the line with him. I was like Oooh boy do I have a live one here! Thankfully I just told him we'd give him credit (which may not happen, it has to go to a supervisor to review because he'd had so damned many) and he seemed happy enough about that, but I shudder to think how nasty that call could've been.

I didn't know whether to laugh or shake my head at the fact he was being sucky to two companies at the same time.

Hell, I'd have his entire service cancelled for being abusive towards employees.
    I've been here for two years, work harder than most others, and I'm getting paid $1.80 an hour
    less than the 17 year old slacker you hired two months ago. Maybe that's why I'm not chipper at work.

Comment

i see a pattern here; he claims some bs problem, and rather than try to work it out, he makes demands and expects some sort of compensation. (along with the abuse)

dropping this assninja would be a relief for all; less headaches and no bs demands. the 'compensation' in credits saved alone would make it worth the company's while...the loss of one piece of *bleep* is worth the pain and suffering saved on the employees part.
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Sounds like he's got so many damned credits that he probably can't keep track of them all . . .
        This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Admit it, wouldn't you love to say
          "Sir, for being abusive towards our staff, your account has been terminated. All credit has been revoked, and you have an outstanding balance of $481.63. If you do not pay, you will receive contact from a collections agency."
          I've been here for two years, work harder than most others, and I'm getting paid $1.80 an hour
          less than the 17 year old slacker you hired two months ago. Maybe that's why I'm not chipper at work.

Comment

Looks to me like he's getting your service for FREE. And THIS is acustomer your company wants to KEEP?
            I no longer fear HELL.
            I work in RETAIL.

Comment

Working...
            X