This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I be a Sucky Customer?

No, not at Wal Mart, I actually got great service out there yesterday (and I have heard our Wally World is on the home office watch list).

I work in the Greenhouse and order plants from various other companies. Most of these do a very good job at getting me my plants, but one does not.

Personally I would to drop them from my list, but they have several exclusive plant patents and their plants are magnificent. But their customer service sucks.

First, while they do have humans answer the phones, they may be the only humans at the company because they are always sending me to voice mail.

Second, when you do get a human, they act like this is the first time they have been asked to do their job.

And lastly, getting them to ship me the plants.

I placed an order last week, the guy I talked to said it would ship Monday and arrive Friday. Wednesday I get a note, "Do you want to add anything to the order shipping Friday?" I call them and now it is shipping Friday and will arrive next Monday. After I badger him a bit and he says he will try to get it to ship sooner. I call Friday to see if it has shipped and it has not even been loaded yet! It will ship Saturday and arrive oh... say... Tuesday?

If it was not for the fact have customers wanting specific plants, I would go SC on them and cancel everything.
    "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Set a date. Any orders for customers by that date, order. Once they come in, never do business with that place again, after sending them a letter telling them why you don't care to be a customer anymore.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Dark Psion View Post
      No, not at Wal Mart, I actually got great service out there yesterday (and I have heard our Wally World is on the home office watch list).
      Oh shit, someone said the "u" or the "b" word at your Wally World.

Comment

u or b word?

Can someone fill me in please?
        My gutter brain is in overtime, but I can't think of anything sensible that would fit...

Comment

I think Union is one of them, but I can't think what the B would be.

Comment

Quoth GayleShy View Post
            I think Union is one of them, but I can't think what the B would be.
            Possibly Benefits
            My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

Working...
            X