Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubby lost his job, so there is a very good chance I'll need to drop out of school (after the semester is over) so I can work. Plus, there are rarely jobs in his industry available in this city, so I'm afraid he'll have to move to Dallas to get a job, which means I have to start school over (transferring nursing credits is a bitch) or live here without him.

Comment

• Quoth trailerparkmedic View Post

Hubby lost his job, so there is a very good chance I'll need to drop out of school (after the semester is over) so I can work. Plus, there are rarely jobs in his industry available in this city, so I'm afraid he'll have to move to Dallas to get a job, which means I have to start school over (transferring nursing credits is a bitch) or live here without him.

I'm so sorry hon! I hope things work out for you guys, and we're here if you need to talk/vent/etc.

*cuddles*
      "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Quoth Wenchie View Post
        I unsubscribed myself from the Christmas Card thread because I don't want to hear one more person bitch about glitter. My mistake... I saw cards that I thought were pretty.

I dread the holidays but wanted to do this because I hoped it would cheer me up. Instead, I just feel worse.

After all that time and effort you put into making those cards? I think the one you sent me is beautiful.

*passes over a bag of Hershey's minatures*

Have some chocolate . . it'll make you feel a little better.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth Ree View Post
          Gonna hide under the blankets until this headache goes away and my stomach settles.
          *hugs Ree gently* *offers a teddy bear*

EDIT: Sorry for not reading the thread all the way. * s herself*

*offers gentle hugs and teddy bears to everyone*

Wenchie, I wish I could have you with me. I'm boring as heck, but I want you here. Naturally, I'm in Utah.

I feel like craaap. Like I've done everything wrong, ever ever EVER. (Not really true, I'd guess, but that's how I feel...)

*offers digital brownies* The ones I am suddenly dying to make again. Pain in the neck to make, but they have a caramel layer in the middle. (!!!) *falls over at the mere thought*
          Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 11-20-2010, 10:19 PM. Reason: adding and fixing
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I LOVE my glittery card! I have it on display on my windowsill, and my cousin and friends all love it too!

BUh wrist hurts...and I promised my cousin that I see maybe three times a year that's here now I'd make him a furry monster.
            Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
            http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Ugh. I hate the time change because it seems to me that part of what sets everybody to feeling bleh is that it gets dark so freaking "early" now. >_<

Anyway, I've got hugs for anyone wants 'em.

And I've yet to get any cards, which I think is odd. *shrug*

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                I think the one you sent me is beautiful.

*passes over a bag of Hershey's minatures*

Have some chocolate . . it'll make you feel a little better.
                Thank you hon!

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post

Wenchie, I wish I could have you with me. I'm boring as heck, but I want you here. Naturally, I'm in Utah.

I feel like craaap. Like I've done everything wrong, ever ever EVER. (Not really true, I'd guess, but that's how I feel...)

*offers digital brownies* The ones I am suddenly dying to make again. Pain in the neck to make, but they have a caramel layer in the middle. (!!!) *falls over at the mere thought*
                Thank you! Wish I could travel. All the people who actually want to see me live too far away!

I hope you are feeling better....

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
                I LOVE my glittery card! I have it on display on my windowsill, and my cousin and friends all love it too!
                Woohoo! Yay!

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post

And I've yet to get any cards, which I think is odd. *shrug*

^-.-^
                I'm gonna wait a few days to see if yours comes back to me. If not, I'm gonna find another card to get out to you asap.
                "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Quoth Wenchie View Post
                  I'm gonna wait a few days to see if yours comes back to me. If not, I'm gonna find another card to get out to you asap.
                  It was so odd, I checked the address list. The result is posted in the card exchange thread. >_<

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• My hand is too hurt to trace patterns with. Hubby is tracing them for me...I bribed him with our gamestop buy two/get one free coupon on used games. He got his new game, I got two great ones, and now he's tracing patterns for me. I feel bad still, I should be able to.
                    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*

Comment

• I'm going to be hiding under the bed and I'm taking Ree with me because I don't want to be alone under there. I'm taking my teddy bear too!
                      Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• *hands cuddly squid*
                        Hugs and safety?

Hooray today I've been able to cut out my pattern! Now to keep it up and trace/cut out the rest of them so I can finally get back to work!

Comment

• OMG I GOT MY WENCHIE CARD!!!!!!

It's so pretty! Hubby and I both love the sparklies!

You just like made my week, right there. I'm all giggly and happy now.
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                            OMG I GOT MY WENCHIE CARD!!!!!!

It's so pretty! Hubby and I both love the sparklies!

You just like made my week, right there. I'm all giggly and happy now.

Yay! *huggles* Glad you liked it and glad I was able to sparkle up your week a little.

Comment

• I have been 'volunteered' to go with my father on Black Friday..to Wally World. Wonder if I should go buy Kevlar armor? Maybe full on Riot Gear? *shakes head*. Need the fort blanket now more then ever. Not that the time bothers me ... am up at 4 am anyhow...and they are staying open all day so no crush of people waiting at the door...still it is Wally World. I LOATHE going there, mostly because I use to work there. ARRRRGHHHH somebody SAVE ME.
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *huggles Mytical*

I'm so SO sorry hon!

Comment

Working...
                                X