X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MoonCat View Post
    Good, one less twat to deal with.
    No, you have forgotten the Hydra principle! Cut off the head of one CS, and two grow to replace it.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
      Or the gorilla that owes its life to MULTIPLE witness reports (would have been euthanized without the reports). Some doofus was amusing himself by throwing rocks at the gorillas at the zoo. Naturally, the gorillas weren't amused, and one threw a rock back at the tormentor. Adult male "silverback" gorillas are VERY strong, and this one had good aim.
      PLEASE tell me you have a link to the story or news report about this!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

I think I used to work for this hotel chain in the call centre. LQ, yes? all but four are pet friendly.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          PLEASE tell me you have a link to the story or news report about this!
          Or even better, a video.
          Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Quoth geekischic View Post
            I think I used to work for this hotel chain in the call centre. LQ, yes? all but four are pet friendly.
            Nope. We're the other major pet-friendly chain. (At least, mine and LQ are the only two I know of for sure that commonly take pets w/o pet fees.)
            Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Huh, I'm not aware of any others. I am Canadian though.

Comment

Working...
              X