Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mm - could have sworn she was one of the more mammarially gifted goddesses. Diana of Ephesus, then.

Rapscallion

Comment

yah i think that would be the one there. thats alot of bras, if shes the one buying them them ok.
      "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)

Comment

I was watching Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares on BBCA today, and at every commercial break, they would have these very funny announcements to the effect that "even British people had trouble with British accents, and that we should activate the closed captioning on our sets." I really have not had any problem with the British accents, but still need help with Scottish.

Comment

Quoth katie kaboom View Post
          When i worked at a grocery store it was like that with the Marborlo Lights. I always used to swear that there had to be something stronger than nicotine in those things.
          Marlboro Light Box in particular...those things just FLY off the shelves. People don't even get irritated when we're out of them; they know.

Comment

Working...
          X