Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dated a coworker for a while (Stop booing me for it, we still talk to each other!) and things like that are too odd. We made sure that we didn't work the same days when we started dating, kept things simple for her and I.

But going to the bathroom together, WTF?
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Many are the times I've gone into the (public) ladies room with my wife, although there are mitigating circumstances. It's mostly when she needs to be in her wheelchair, and sometimes needs assistance with her clothing. Not only is it legal in these circumstances for a man to be in the women's room, it's actually protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act. (Heck, I've even been with her into the lady's showers at some campgrounds. And I've never heard one objection, either. Funny how women are more practical about that than men.)

But it doesn't sound like this couple had that as their reason.
      I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Maybe they're trying out sexual fetishes to see which one works.
        Total surrender
        Your touch is so tender
        Your skin is like water on a burning beach
        And it brings me relief
        "Nails in My Feet" - Crowded House

Comment

I did point-of-sale support for a clothing chain for a while. I happened to be on the floor one day and overheard a couple discussing some men's underwear. The man held a pair up, gave it an approving glance, and said, "Hey hon, what do you think of these boxers?"

Britney beebopped up to take a quick look, and happily responded, "I dunno, babe! I'd have to see them on you!"

I couldn't resist. I said, "I take it you're a couple?"

Fortunately, he didn't ask to try them on.

Comment

Working...
          X