This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Auto View Post
    you have to have a large family if you're spending $5200/year on groceries.
    Quoth Jester View Post
    I don't agree. Two adults, two kids....$100 a week? That wouldn't be tough at all, if you think about it.
    3 adults, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 bird = $75-$150/week on groceries.

Cut down to 2 adults, 1 cat = $25-50/week on groceries. Somehow I don't think it was the dogs sucking up nearly $100 every week in foodstuffs. Yet another reason to be glad to be rid of my brother.

Otherwise, a customer is only a good customer while you are still profiting from their custom. Most grocery stores probably lose money as soon as someone demands a manager, regardless of who is at fault, and the longer it takes, the more they lose.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

"I'm not shopping here ever again!"

"That's great and all, sir, but that new customer that walked through the door that I've never seen before is going to completely cancel out what you don't buy."

Comment

"I won't ever shop here again!"

"Exellent, sir. Now, if you look behind you, there's forming a queue of people who are shopping here. So, goodbye, and welcome back next week."

Comment

Working...
        X