Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man I feel ya, I thank God every day for my awesome doc, my mother & my step-dad use him too & we're all on the same painkillers (10mg Norco). Found our current doc after the last one we had was an asshole, wouldn't give my mother pain meds & put me on too strong of a dose of BP meds that caused a bad reaction & blamed us for it

Anyhow, migraines suck & pain meds rock!
    "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
      And if I had a dollar for every bozo I've had to convince that I'm not messing around...aaargh. It's a real neurological disorder, not a offshoot condition from chronic laziness.<snip>I just spent $40 on meds. Ahahhahaa.
      I was shocked when working my current job, I'm used to the "it's just a headache" supervisors, so when I get one I hold out as long as I can, with 12 hour shifts that becomes quite difficult -_-. So the last one I got, held out for four hours, called the shift supervisor, explained I had a migraine and after 4 hours it was just getting worse. He actually "nicely" raked me over the coals for even attempting to stay, because "it's not your fault, it's a medical condition, go home and lie down in a dark quiet room." Apparently he has cluster headaches, and has gone toe-to-toe with the site supervisor to defend those under him that get migraines(SS is a "just a headache", type).

$40 I'd love that, mine are $240 for 6 tablets, but totally worth it.
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
      X