This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC's buying displays and I have to watch them throw a temper tantrum

Most Customers are understandable when they come to my till with a display model or a cosmetics tester(Not in a box, No UPC the works) and I tell them I can't sell it. Well One SC I had was so rude to not let me go home yet and had to be the clutch of my freedom! I couldn't sell the Toaster because it was a display model and she needed to see a manager. The Customer ended up grabbing a CSm in which he told her (We can't sell display models because it's for your safety, we don't want to be liable blah blah blah) So she acted like she wanted the Toaster for her life support and was there is no other ones unless you have some in the back (We don't have a place called "the back" that's recalled and overstocked items, We have receiving which is like the back but that's about it and they have limited hours). Then after he left she of course has a fit and acts childish with her bullsh!t temper tantrums (If that's her behavior to get her way then she wasn't taught the fundamentals of "you throw temper you don't get toy" as a child and was spoiled all her life getting everything she wants by throwing a fit. Grow up

Speaking of tempers I want to talk about another story about A guy who was in my line. My light is turned off, seeing as though I couldn't reach the sign at the end of all the merchandise I put the sign on the Scanner which was quite visible, I get a nonsense entitled SC coming to my line. When i went to the last customer I sais I was closed and I put my sign on the belt. "Well I'm just standing here" and laughs sarcastically like the reason I don't want to serve him is that I hate the way he looks. I told him my light is turned off and my sign was out on the scanner. Well that's nice that you are standing here I see that. What's your point?
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

"Well I'm standing here."

"And I'm leaving. Have fun."
    Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
    Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
    The Office

Comment

Quoth Shabo View Post
      "Well I'm standing here."

"And I'm leaving. Have fun."
      Swish!!!
      Well fiddle dee dee!!

Comment

Quoth SnapAddict218 View Post
        Swish!!!
        OMG my sister says "swish" all the time! Where did that even come from?
        Michael: Maybe you'll be inspired by the boat party tonight and start a career as a pirate.
        Tobias: I haven't packed for that.
        <3 Arrested Development

Comment

Quoth sarahj View Post
          While I can't point it directly at a movie, show, or game or anything, it's slang in basketball for getting a perfect basket. No rim, only net.
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth sarahj View Post
            In my mind, I see/hear Homer Simpson saying it to himself for something he considered clever.
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth HALFHUMANHALFZOMBIE View Post
              So she acted like she wanted the Toaster for her life support and was there is no other ones unless you have some in the back (We don't have a place called "the back" that's recalled and overstocked items, We have receiving which is like the back but that's about it and they have limited hours).
              Um, no offense but I can see her point. Had you been a more competent employee, you would have abled to make proper use of "the back". It takes a great deal of skill, but once mastered allows a store employee to find exactly what the customer is looking for. Not to sound overly conceited or anything, but I have been able to find innumerable things in "the back", including items of any size, colour, brand or year that my customers need, as well as Osama Bin Laden, Jimmy Hoffa, the Magic Bullet, the lost city of Atlantis, the holy grail, the 10th planet, the Lost Sock Sanctuary, Schrodinger's cat, William Shatner's pride, the Restaurant at the End of the Universe, and the end to the Neverending Story.

Next time just try a little harder, k?
              But I don't need a vagina. I have a pony.
              -Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Max View Post
                Um, no offense but I can see her point. Had you been a more competent employee, you would have abled to make proper use of "the back". It takes a great deal of skill, but once mastered allows a store employee to find exactly what the customer is looking for. Not to sound overly conceited or anything, but I have been able to find innumerable things in "the back", including items of any size, colour, brand or year that my customers need, as well as Osama Bin Laden, Jimmy Hoffa, the Magic Bullet, the lost city of Atlantis, the holy grail, the 10th planet, the Lost Sock Sanctuary, Schrodinger's cat, William Shatner's pride, the Restaurant at the End of the Universe, and the end to the Neverending Story.

Next time just try a little harder, k?
                Did you happen to find the second gunman from the grassy knoll in there?
                UFOs?
                Bigfoot?
                Amelia Earhart?

Rumor has it they are all hiding back there too.

Comment

Working...
                X