This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four year old flasher

This didn't happen to me , but happened to my manageress J a while ago.

It was a weekday at the cinema and two Gypsey kids were causing trouble in a film, one was about 8 years old and his younger brother was 4. They were ejected from the film, but were giving the staff grief. Now it was a weekday so there would only have been 4 or 5 staff on, so at some point J was called.

J, when she's being serious, will take no shit off anybody. She told these kids they were being a nuisance and they should leave.

At this point the older one pulls down his trousers, exposes his willy and says 'Suck it.' His four year old brother did and said the same.

Needlessly to say, they were told in no uncertain terms to leave the premises and not return.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

A picture of Eric Cartman just flashed into my mind. O.o
    "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

OOOOkaaaaayyyyy! Makes you wonder who taught him that, doesn't it? Does this kid have older siblings or older relatives that have taught him about this at an early age?

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
        Does this kid have older siblings or older relatives that have taught him about this at an early age?
        I'm more worried that they got that particular trick from Daddy...
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I'm afraid for humanity.

If/when I have kids, they're being sent to the convent and/or the Amish.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
            I'm more worried that they got that particular trick from Daddy...
            Oh, yeah. Thought of that one, too.

Comment

Any child of mine that so much as THOUGHT about acting that way... wouldn't be sitting down for a WEEK!

~Evil Mother From Heck Who Takes No Crap From Her Heathen Children
              hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
              1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
              2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
              3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
                At this point the older one pulls down his trousers, exposes his willy and says 'Suck it.' His four year old brother did and said the same.
                Last time some jerk told me to "suck it", I told him I didn't need a toothpick at the moment.

I hope the parents were notified of their brats' bad behavior. Then again, they'd probably deny that their Darling Precious Innocent Angels would ever do anything wrong, and the theatre people must be prejudiced.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

if my son did that, i don't think he'd live to tell much...wtf?

sounds like therapy couldn't begin to correct what's wrong with that family...
                  look! it's ghengis khan!
                  Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I told some guy that even if I wanted to "suck it", the availabilty of tweezers and a microscope was low.

Next time a guy tells me to "suck it" (who is not my boyfriend, just in case he reads this post) will get a swift kick in the balls. I have grown grumpy and cynical since the last incident, I don't take crap like that anymore.
                    Check out my cosplay social group!
                    http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

I've had kids run around my store with their pants around their ankles. A mix of "WTF?!" and "Oh, how cute!" from the patrons.

Of course, the WTF moment actually happened to my manager. She actually caught kid (Less than 10) "stroking" to a Kama Sutra Book.

Comment

If I so much said that to anyone my parents would be making sure that I've lost the ability to speak for the rest of my life.

Of course, the WTF moment actually happened to my manager. She actually caught kid (Less than 10) "stroking" to a Kama Sutra Book.

Now that's just plain disgusting.
                        The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post

Now would that be The Pop-Up Kama Sutra: An I-Can-Do-It! Book ?

Just kidding! That book does not exist, and hopefully never will.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                            Now would that be The Pop-Up Kama Sutra: An I-Can-Do-It! Book ?
                            Just kidding! That book does not exist, and hopefully never will.
                            You thought it doesn't exist. It's right here. And here.

Comment

Quoth Gabrielle Proctor View Post
                              Next time a guy tells me to "suck it" (who is not my boyfriend, just in case he reads this post) will get a swift kick in the balls. I have grown grumpy and cynical since the last incident, I don't take crap like that anymore.
                              That's all well and great, but what would you tell young children? This isn't the first time I've heard of children (younger than 10 or so) using, well, "colorful" language (cursing and otherwise).
                              This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X