This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When couples are too close.

We had a couple of teenage kids come in to the hobby shop about 10 minutes ago. The girl asked where the bathroom was. After I told her, she and her boyfriend went back there together, yes, together.

Kevin noticed and walked back there to listen in. They weren't in there long enough to do anything illegal or indecent. He said it sounded like they were using the bathroom.

Gross. Gross. Gross.

Would anyone like to share their thoughts? Because this situation completely baffles me.
    Check out my cosplay social group!
    http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

maybe they were scared to go in alone....... ??
    We are the willing, led by the unknowing, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful, we have now done so much, for so long - for so many, with so little, we can now do anything with nothing!!!

Comment

Its first love. They can't bear to be separated for a moment. Even when they are apart, they probably talk to each other for hours on the phone.
      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

When my hunny and I first started dating, we didn't want to be separated, either. We talked on the phone for HOURS... but we didn't find the need to use the damn bathroom together...Jeez.

Doing that in public is especially weird.
        I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

There could've been a medical reason for it, one needing to be in there to keep watch on the other. Even seemingly healthy looking people can have conditions that require various things be done.

However, I'd be willing to be that WASN'T the case on this one.

Comment

I can understand maybe there was some medical reason a person might need help...

but if not, that's just weird. I lived with my ex for 2 years and I'd never use the bathroom with the door open, let alone let him in...
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              I lived with my ex for 2 years and I'd never use the bathroom with the door open, let alone let him in...
              I've lived with my fiance for almost four years now, and I've never let him in the room with me while I pee. It's just not right.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I used to have that on the airplane. The lavatorys are unclean and squashed, why would anyone want to have sex in there? Sigh.
                No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Well maybe they are smarter than the average customer. What if they did it to get a reaction out of you guys? Seems to be a way to do it. We had to do things that were outside of society's norms for my Sociology class, and report on other people's reactions. Now, in complete randomness, my best friend's bathroom door was unable to fully shut, so whenever he went in, I came running, kicked down the door and yelled "FBI SEARCH WARRANT!!!!" And ran off laughing like an idiot.
                  It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
                  ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

Quoth Aldous View Post
                    We had to do things that were outside of society's norms for my Sociology class, and report on other people's reactions.
                    Aldous, I WANT to take that class- What fun!
                    "Respect: to admit that something one may not enjoy or prefer might still have great value." ~L. Munoa

Comment

Well you know....Couples that pee together...stay together..

*ducks and runs*
                      My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

Quoth PrincessKatieAirHostess View Post
                        I used to have that on the airplane. The lavatorys are unclean and squashed, why would anyone want to have sex in there? Sigh.
                        Didn't you see the movie "Snakes On A Plane"?

Comment

after four and a half years together and a year and a half living together we occaisionally pee in front of each other. This is ususally if one of us is in the bath or shower and the other physicall can't hold it any more.

We are sickeneingly close to each other, and I wouldn't follow im into the loo when out and about.
                          *actually, I semi-lie. I once went into the male public loos with him because the female ones were all locked up. But I didn't go in the actual cubicle with him, and when I did go in said cubicle I decided I could hold it. *
                          Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

I guess I'm just weird cause the only time me and the boyfriend ever bother to close the bathroom door at home is when there are strangers in the house and we've both been like that since day 1. Of course going to the restroom together in a public place is a bit on the odd side.
                            I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

I'm another one to be filed in the "don't bother to close the door at home unless there's company" department.

But when you're out in public, you don't really need to be in the bathroom together. That's just a bit odd. Although, if it's a standard bathroom and not a stall setup, I can see both going in, and continuing a conversation while each uses the facilities.

*shrug* I'm just not incredibly body conscious with the guy I sleep naked next to.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                              X