This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth iradney View Post
    After all, when men wear tight pants, you don't see me STARING at their junk, do ya?
    Quoth redmountaingoldfish View Post
    Well, maybe not you, but I've seen it happen.
    Of course iradney doesn't do that... she doesn't use mass transit in utah... I wish I could say I haven't seen people staring at my groin (and I don't even wear that tight of pants... and I've had friends and coworkers confirm that there is a LOT left to the imagination with the pants I wear)... oh and guys, I'm flattered that you find me attractive, really I am, but I am mildly concerned about what i'm doing that makes you think I might be anything but eye candy, I wish I knew because then I could stop and maybe someone with boobs would find me attractive (i wish I was making that up... but I have seen guys staring a lot more often than girls staring)

oh and back to the OP, I do have to agree with him in that there is some truth in that if you dress like you want attention (doubtless of gender) you'll be getting attention... deal with it.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
      oh and back to the OP, I do have to agree with him in that there is some truth in that if you dress like you want attention (doubtless of gender) you'll be getting attention... deal with it.
      Sort of on-topic... it's like the kids who put those stupid fart cans on their cars, and then complain when the cops pull them over for speeding. Sorry, but if you wouldn't be making a loud, annoying noise, they probably would have let you go. Don't want the attention? Then don't do anything to warrant it! Like the girls (locally) who dress in skimpy outfits, and then complain about getting hit on by assholes. You brought it upon yourselves. Either suck it up, or don't dress like that.
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth redmountaingoldfish View Post
        Well, maybe not you, but I've seen it happen.
        aaaand What Women Want pops into my head

Any other guys ever get a woman to blush with a little hip thrust as you catch them looking?

Comment

*puts on devil's advocate hat*

to be fair, i don't think that jaded has an issue with a girl wearing a tank and shorts or skirt, but where the parts are out for public view.

busty is an issue with finding things that don't 'announce' what we have; it's when those who squeeze into too small too tight types of clothing to 'maximize the goods' flaunt it and give us all a bad name.

there is a difference between class and trash; this strumpet is definitely the latter.
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

She could have been nekkid and I would have been fine with it.

The issue I have is the 'holier than thou' attitude that the girl had when being looked at. Her goods were on display in a way that was impossible to ignore, yet we were supposed to do just that.
            I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

I, too, am breastigiously prodigious, but I'm a fan of loose clothes to begin with so you usually can't tell unless I do something to...um...make the girls shine, like stretch or arch my back or something. I usually wear sports bras which are like mini-tank tops in and of themselves simply because the massive support of those things help my back. In fact, a lot of people have no idea how big I am until they either hug me...or I tell them my bra size for whatever reason.

I learned how to hide them in junior high...you know, the age where boys are not only talking to your chest instead of to your face, but are also grabby...
              My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

Working...
              X