This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need installation media

I need installation media for MS Visio Standard 2003 and MS Windows Server 2003 R2 1-4 CPU 8CR. I've got licenses for both, but because of the age I'm having trouble finding disks. If you have old media you can part with, please PM me and I will send you a SASE or a shipping label.
    "Them boys ain't zombies! They're just stupid!"

eBay might be a good place to look - I wasn't able to dig up 2003 R2 on the MS website, only the actual service pack 2 x.x They have been putting up several Windows editions for free download, though, so it might be worth researching (still need the installation keycode, which you do).

This stuff could be hard to find. One alternative might be to download a free trial version from MS or CNET, et al, and enter the code for the real thing to see if it unlocks.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
    X