Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is about the weirdest thing a customer has said to you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is about the weirdest thing a customer has said to you?

Just kind of curious about the weirdest, bizarre, or just funny thing a customer has said to you.

Personally I think the weirdest thing is this.

Next door to one of our store's is a breakfast restaurant so sometimes in the morning you can smell them cooking food, but never at night. So one day a customer farted (possibly crapped themselves) in the cooler. It was pretty nasty. Needless to say the next customer that came out of the cooler said "What they're cooking next door smells good" And they were being serious.
    "It takes people like you, to make people like me" Another Night In London - Devildriver

not to me but person next to me: that is the sexiest fungus I've ever seen
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

this is far from the wierdest thing I've heard at work, (though "Snee" is pretty high on the list,) but the oddest question I've ever been asked at the hotel front desk came from a German woman in her 70's who asked:

"My grandson is 17. What size socks would he wear?"
      Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

"Do you guys go straight back to London now?"

After a 12 hour flight. Yep we really work a 24 hour plus day. I felt like saying yes, I was a robot. Instead I mentioned we were staying for 2 nights in a 5 star hotel hehe.
        No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

"Give me a supervisor or I'll talk to the president (Bush)! He's a very good friend of mine!"
          I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

"Can you see outside through the skylights?"

Standing just under one of 100
            Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

Comment

This one drove me CRAZY!! When I worked in baby furniture and people are looking at INFANT CAR SEATS:

"Is it safe??"

No u f*n numbskull, its designed to shatter on impact. The whole baby furniture industry is actually a huge conspiracy for human population control. We WANT to kill your baby.

Of course it's safe. FAIL
              Sorry, my love cannot be bought. And if it could, you obviously don't have enough in your account to do so.

~Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. You lose, my friend, you lose~

Comment

Well you need to understand, I'M HUMAN.

Comment

Not exactly "saying" but masturbating while moaning my name.

Comment

"Do you have any non-dairy ice cream?" Oh did my manager laugh after this guy left the store.
                    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Quoth Trayol View Post
                      "Do you have any non-dairy ice cream?" Oh did my manager laugh after this guy left the store.
                      If you work at a convenience store that would be a silly question, but at a supermarket it would be perfectly valid. All of the supermarkets in my city stock at least one brand of non-dairy ice cream (and milk and yogurt)

Comment

Wheat free water.

"Is this water gluten free?"

"Yes ma'am, I'm pretty sure our water does not contain any wheat-base products. Anything else I can do for you?"

Comment

I've often been asked if I will be going to school and finally getting a real job.

Um, my job pays me, it's pretty real.
                          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

A bit of background: this SC was trying to claim a 10-years her senior sibling as a 'disabled dependent'. His 'disability' was a fondness for opiates and could not hold down a job (YA THINK!!). No, that's not a disability. In one sentence, she was trying to pull off a scam.
                            Ms. SC's query:
                            Why should I have to pay if you can't guarantee that I will get my refund in a week?
                            Last edited by taxguykarl; 07-17-2009, 04:11 PM.
                            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I was once asked this:

"I know you guys buy books, but what about meat? Or bowling shoes?"

Comment

Working...
                              X