Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone not laugh how the next customer came up and the worker gave them their meal like nothing has happened?

Granted, I've done that myself, but it always leaves utter shock looks on their faces when I calmly serve them up after having a raged manaic smash my cooler doors because he can't have beer after 2:30am.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Did anyone not laugh how the next customer came up and the worker gave them their meal like nothing has happened?
      That's because shit like that isn't shocking to people in that area.

Once saw on a Faces of Death video: Kinda like the guy that jumped out of a highrise window in NYC and landed on the roof of a car. When some passersby walked by and saw the body, laying there with his head split open, on top of the car one replied, "Boy, Volvo makes a sturdy car!"

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
        That's because shit like that isn't shocking to people in that area.
        Not it's not..That's a few blocks away from a shop that a friend of mine family owns, and they are constantly having to replace windows. A few years ago, it took people until around 10:00 am or so, to notice the dead body that was propped along the side of their shop all morning.
        Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Working...
        X