Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother of the year tries to get me fired.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth flyonthewall View Post
    "No one under 16 who is not a registered driver can operate.....Or maybe she's illiterate.
    No she's a special snowflake and those laws don't apply. [EXTREME SARCASM]Don't you know that, fly?[/END SARCASM]
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Or maybe she's illiterate.
      I think it's more likely she's just aliterate. (i.e., she CAN read, she just DOESN'T)
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

In America it says "No one under 16 who is not a registered driver can operate blahblahblah it's illegal bc of code blahblahblah" in bold letters on the nozzle. Does Britain not have that?
        It's in big letters on a sign. There is one on every pump; but SCs can't see signs, right?
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Hum, when I was around 14 or 15 my parents started making me pump gas when the family car needed it... Probably I wasn't supposed to do that. I know I got my learner's permit at 15 and a half. Still, I wasn't 5 or 6 like the kid in the OP. When some of my friends got licenses they didn't know how to pump their own gas, lol.

And good lord, if anyone had ever said anything to my parents, they wouldn't have argued. Next time I get gas I will look for signs about age. I know I've seen the cell phone ones, and smoking, and engine ignition.
          Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth Argus View Post
            "No, but the first of you turns my stomach!"
            "Who is he talking to? And how does he make his voice do that??!?!?"

*ladles out another scoop of Rocky Rococo, errm, Road ice cream*
            Goofy music!
            Old tech junk!

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
              "You haven't heard the last of meeeee!" she cried like
              "Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time..."
              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
              X