• Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS, I love you. That is awesome.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Colour Laser

Quoth HawaiianShirts View Post
      Had a few of those when I did retail. I was talking to some guy about printers once, and he said he had just come from the Office Thing store down the street where they had a truly fantastic deal on a color laser printer. I actually said the words, "They have a [Color Laser Printer] with [Bundled Items] for [Amazing Low Price], and you didn't buy one then and there?!"
      Had that happen once, then the customer later returned to complain about how slow the printer he got at Future Shop was. Notice he never bought it from us but we are the people he is complaining to. Too bad the model number turned out to be a colour inkjet, not a colour laser! The sales people at Future Shop knew even if they sold the wrong item (cheaper) that a large percentage would never return them so they would make a commission anyway.

Also SCs never read detail example an HP510 inkjet and a HP510C inkjet both print in colour but one uses 4 colour tanks where you replace only the colour you have run out of and the other uses a black ink tank and a single three colour tank where you have to replace the colour tank whenever any one of the three colours run out. And the three colour tank contains less ink per colour so you are always running out.

Comment

Quoth earl colby pottinger View Post
        Had that happen once, then the customer later returned to complain about how slow the printer he got at Future Shop was. Notice he never bought it from us but we are the people he is complaining to. Too bad the model number turned out to be a colour inkjet, not a colour laser! The sales people at Future Shop knew even if they sold the wrong item (cheaper) that a large percentage would never return them so they would make a commission anyway. Also SCs never read detail example an HP510 inkjet and a HP510C inkjet both print in colour but one uses 4 colour tanks where you replace only the colour you have run out of and the other uses a black ink tank and a single three colour tank where you have to replace the colour tank whenever any one of the three colours run out. And the three colour tank contains less ink per colour so you are always running out.
        Urgh. Torture Shop. I'm so not sorry to see them gone.

Comment

Working...
        X