X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invoice listing for Idiot Tax

So, I'm about to do side work. Woot.

I should be able to filter my customers pretty well, but in the case I need it, what can I call an idiot tax that isn't recognizable as an idiot tax.

Ideas?
    SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
    SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Extra Technical Assistance Charge
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

ive always been fond of the additional services fee
      This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
      my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

A lot of it will depend on what they're being idiots about... and I assume that you're planning on using it as a deterrent to idiocy, not an additional revenue stream. IE, "Well, you realize that I can give you the computer back right now while I'm in the middle of repairing it, but you will need to pay the one hour minimum service charge, and if you bring it back later, it will be another one hour minimum. Or, as I told you, it will be finished tonight, and you can get it first thing in the morning, without any extra charge."

So there's the "Continual customer update fee" for the people who want to know what's going on right now now now now now every half hour. The "Express service" fee should be reasonably steep, but not so steep that you don't some sucker paying it every so often. If you do house calls, remember to charge both time getting there and back, plus milege. And as always, the generic "Additional services fee" works in a pinch.

Comment

"continual customer update fee" I will have to remember that. Since I got rid of my home phone, I got a cheapo Tracfone for this. You use up my minutes, you will be paying!
          SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
          SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Working...
          X