• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food like as an adult but not as a child: cheesecake/cream cheese

Food liked as a child but not as an adult: spaghetti-o's

Food always liked: pot stickers

Food never liked: reuben sandwiches
    My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Food liked as an adult but not as a child*: Most cheeses. How did I not like this stuff?

Food liked as a child but not as an adult: Bologna. Or as we called it, baloney. How did I eat this stuff?

Food always liked: Beef tongue.

Food never liked**: Lima beans. Aka, the bane of my childhood.

*There were many foods I never tried as a child that I love as an adult, that might weird out a lot of kids, possibly even myself as a child. These include sushi, liver, whitefish, hummus, anchovies, herring, mackerel, and blood sausage. Also, I should note here that the first time I ever tried beer, I was 10, and I despised it. Of course, chances are good it was a shitty beer. And of course, things changed. Obviously.

**There are two foods (maybe more, but these are the two that jump right out at the moment) that I never tried as a child that I'm sure I would have hated then just as much as I hate them now: olives and avocados. Yuck!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Food liked as an adult but not as a child: fish
        Food liked as a child but as an adult: Vienna sausages
        Food always liked: Strawberries
        Food never liked: liver

Comment

Working...
        X