X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe Flash hell

Hi again!

First, I want to thank you for all your help in previous matters. My printer has installed successfully. I now have a good, functioning printer - and it came with ink!

As for the admin rights, I did a few tweaks here and there. I'm not sure if they've worked.

Now. As the title of this post says, Adobe Flash is raising hell 'round these parts. I keep getting reminders to update, but when I try to do it, I get a blank white screen. This occurs after I've clicked the option to install it. Tonight, I tried clicking "Run as admin" - and the White Screen of Death came up again.

I tried turning off all browsers before attempting to install it. No luck.

As most of you know, my OS is Windows 7 32-bit. The browser that I use is Firefox. What the hell do I do with this thing? I know that the latest version of Adobe Flash isn't installed, because I used the site's handy checker. So - what are my options?

Uninstall it and reinstall it from a fresh new download.

Comment

You could try to remove it, it is not that often required anymore and a big security hole.

Reinstall the latest version if you notice you still need it.
      Native German, so my writing might be a bit ... special. I try my best to get better

Comment

Working...
      X