X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All American CS-ers

Happy Independence Day!

Hope you're all doing well and that the sucky customers are few and far between!

And if you're out celebrating with "adult" beverages and/or fireworks, please be safe!
    Don't wanna; not gonna.

'MURICA FUCK YEAH!

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Barbeque completed, curses heaped on idiots with fireworks. Huzzah!
      Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
      They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

Jay2K, looks like you've got the wrong anachronistic picture. If you want an 1860s, anachronism, instead of Lincoln with what looks like an AR-15 based rifle, the proper image is Robert E. Lee with an AK-47. I believe the reason is explained in a Harry Turtledove novel.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

My morning totally friggin sucked, but after I got home it got a lot better. (yay beer!) I ate 2 huge greasy cheesesteaks, a slightly burnt cheeseburger, and a hotdog covered in sour kraut. And my niece gave me some of her parade candy. The fireworks were pretty good this year too.
          ......../\
          ....../__\
          ..../\...../\
          ../__\../__\

Comment

Thanks, though it was spent recovering from heat prostration I was plied with iced watermelon, iced mint tea and bbq so it was a nice day.
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I watched fireworks in a downpour. It was actually very pretty how they lit up the rain like that.
              Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

BBQ ribs, roasted corn on the cob, iced tea with lemonade.

Nom. Nom.

I usually get a free fireworks show from my back yard. My idiot neighbors put on quite the show every year . . . except this year.

I think some of them have lost their houses, the ones who've left don't have any money any more.
                They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Went to a minor league baseball game.. Watched the stadium put on a firework show after the game. After the stadium's show I stayed in my seat, turned to the right about 30%, waited for about 20 mins, then watched the city display their firework show. The stadium even played the music for the city show over the PA system.
                  Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Did the bar stroll! Had a blast, got very drunk with some friends, then went to the beach to watch an amazing fireworks display put on by the city. Then went home and passed out, woke up, and opened the bar the next day, doing a really busy shift on a hangover.

Because I'm just that good!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Unlike past years, I was on vacation over the 4th. There's nothing like sitting on a Cape May beach...with fireworks overhead
                      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                      X