This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, it's good to be back!

Firstly, please let me apologise for any spelling errors. I'm shattered but I have stories to tell.

Anyway, hi, hello. I used to post here a few years ago under the same username. I used to work in/run a pub in Salisbury. But, a few years ago, stress and alcohol and numerous other things caused me to get sick so I moved back to the Midlands. I think it was around this time that CS went down but I can't remember. Anyway, I've been lurking since then and cringing at so many of the stories. Last year, I transplanted up to the far north of England where I think the locals are inbred idiots and they think I'm a pompous cow (well, I might be. I'll let you decide that!). My apologies to anyone who does live up this way but if you're reading this then you're obviously intelligent and so don't fall into my "Idiot Radar"! Anyway, long story short, I got back into the media. But, inbetween jobs, I volunteer in a charity shop. Which is where all the customer stories come in. Anyway, let the fun commence!
    Idiot-proofing myself since 1997

Quoth Moonlight View Post
    Last year, I transplanted up to the far north of England where I think the locals are inbred idiots
    Some of us are, actually. Which particular area did you land in?

Rapscallion

Comment

*cough* Carlisle *cough*

And come on, you can't be an inbred idiot - you know how to work a computer! (computers and the locals around here are a whole other story....!)

Comment

I'm rather further south than you are. I'm down here in Yorkshire.

We still have some inbred people, though.

Rapscallion

Comment

Ah yes, the fabled East Coast Massive! Sorry, sorry - it's been a long day and I couldn't resist! Still it's far prettier than t'Midlands.

Comment

Working...
          X