Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice and normal beats strange and freaky....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice and normal beats strange and freaky....

.... when you're putting your email on a CV for us to select you,something normal is best. kit.ginevra@something.com is fine

For one vacancy for deputy manager,we had the rivetting choice of

1.allahssoldier@something.com

2.its_huge_and_curved@something.com

3.thaigirlcherry@something.com

*I'm sure she was proud of her Thai heritage and wanted to include it in her email. That's not how it looked to the bods who opened her CV.Or the spam filter...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

We had one at work that was readytoprank@whatever.com
    And this was a guy advertising computer services!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I remember one woman who used to email the pensions company I worked for every so often. I only remember it because it was something like "bigjohn69@somewhere". Slightly odd for a 60 year old woman to have and we had some interesting discussions at work as to the origin of it.

Comment

Quoth Kal View Post
        I remember one woman who used to email the pensions company I worked for every so often. I only remember it because it was something like "bigjohn69@somewhere". Slightly odd for a 60 year old woman to have and we had some interesting discussions at work as to the origin of it.
        There are no girls on the Internet.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Does that apply to our CS girlies too? If need be,I can verify that.I designate myself Official Inspector...
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

My name is so unique i just use that. Those bbwlookin4lurrrve emails are just silly imo

Comment

I can remember when some people used to look askance if you gave a Hotmail.com address, thinking it was something pr0n related.
              The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

When I worked in a call center, we had an option for email confirmations of orders placed. I felt really sorry for this one woman who'd called in. She was a receptionist for a doctor, and he'd had her call in to place an order for him. His email was slutpuppy@whatever. Poor woman was so embarrassed she couldn't say it, had to spell it out. Can't really blame her, I mean, really.
                You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

I used to work for a software company that created software for film and TV production. A LOT of big names in the industry were clients.
                  One family of brothers who had their own TV show had several interesting e-mail names. One of my favorites was "thatsmahdick@....." lol
                  "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                    There are no girls on the Internet.
                    You're right. There are female adults, female children and female adolescents on the Internet, but as for "girls", there are only G.I.R.L.s.
                    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Working...
                    X