Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Christmas Card Exchange - Tallies are closed. Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry mine were so plain.. I realized after I sent them out that i never signed them.. its been a really long month. My name and my name on here were on the envelope though so at least people knew hopefully who they were from.

Comment

• Two more today from DGoddessChardonnay and TawnyMyst. Lovely, thanks!
      "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

• Sorry I've been so incommunicado and all. Work exploded, family drama, etc, etc.

But I just finished tallying, and all of my cards were dropped in the mail earlier this week. I see some have gone through, so that's good.

Comment

• Quoth Trixie View Post
          Yay! People are getting my cards!
          And mine . I was getting worried, one card received is to few.

Comment

• I got a card from Trixie and a glitter bomb from Lupo and Wolfie today.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Sorry for being offline. However, Christmas cards are going out tomorrow.

Here's who I have so far:
              BookstoreEscapee
              DGoddessChardonnay
              Ironclad Alibi
              Irving Patrick Freleigh
              Kanalah
              KatherineB
              MadMike
              Monica
              ParkingWitch
              Sarlon
              TawnyMyst
              Trixie
              bhskittykatt
              fma_fanatic
              lupo pazzesco
              mathnerd
              morgana
              smileyeagle 1021
              taxguykarl

Thanks for the cards guys

Oh, and our house exploded in a mass of Christmas and mess so if you sent a card it may currently be lost. I'll find it though! Promise! *eyes mess warily*
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Quoth Trixie View Post
                Yay! People are getting my cards! Pretty sure I'm caught up with all the cards sent out so far, including some today. I could hear the glitter in the glitter bomb before I even opened it and it did not disappoint!
                There was a glitterbomb? Should I be scared?
                Random conversation:
                Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
                DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

• Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
                  There was a glitterbomb? Should I be scared?
                  Do not fear the glitter! Everyone needs some extra sparkle in their lives, especially this time of year!
                  I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

• Sorry I've been absent . . . laptop issues arose and I'm now back (didn't feel like dragging out the other laptop in the meanwhile.)

Got a slew of cards this week:

Irv
                    BookstoreEscapee
                    bhskittykat (cute pic of Pippin, BTW and a lovely lanyard)
                    Trixie
                    FMA_Fanatic & DaDairyDruid
                    Lupo & wolfie (cute oranments, too.)
                    Klhanson
                    Elspeth

Keep 'em coming . . . just a few more short days to go until Dec. 25th.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Got klhanson and Elspeth's cards today Kabe mailed ours, so hopefully they get to you soon
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Quoth Trixie View Post
                        Do not fear the glitter! Everyone needs some extra sparkle in their lives, especially this time of year!
                        Hear, hear! Know the glitter. Feel the glitter. Be one with the glitter.

Mine will be going out late, as well. Hopefully before end of year.
                        Last edited by EricKei; 12-20-2014, 07:39 PM.
                        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• The card I sent to missyred was returned to me today as being "not deliverable as addressed". It looked like the print had flaked off the envelope, and someone had changed the 6 in the address to a 5. Anyone else have their card to missyred returned? If not, I will resend it.
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• I am so behind!! Just mailed out my cards today. Sorry, guys! They're coming soon!

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                              The card I sent to missyred was returned to me today as being "not deliverable as addressed". It looked like the print had flaked off the envelope, and someone had changed the 6 in the address to a 5. Anyone else have their card to missyred returned? If not, I will resend it.
                              I resent missyred's card today

I also received cards from Kheldarson, klhanson and Peppergirl. Only 9 more to go.
                              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Got cards from Kheldarson and Peppergirl today!!
                                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                                X