Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk about ending the term on a high note!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about ending the term on a high note!

So my old bossman is leaving and we are getting a new bossman. I have not met him yet, but most of my coworkers have. (funnily enough, I WAS in the best position to have met him previously as I'm one of three staff members that floats around different school sites out of the seven that are there at present...oddly enough I never did go to his previous school)

The "high note"? Well we have less than 2 weeks to go in the term. Old Bossman is going to another school (not one that we run) and new bossman is coming from a very upper-class private school that had maybe 40-50 kids (out of 370) to a school that has 70-90 kids (out of almost 1000...this is from K-7 FYI).

So really, new bossman's first shifts flying solo are going to be during the school holidays....where the numbers fluctuate between 50-120 children and the staff change around a bit. (Most of the regular staff get shifts there during the holidays but we also get a number of "newer" staff who I have/haven't met that'll come in either to plug a gap or to "try" out the school before committing to term shifts)

Things are going to get pretty interesting...
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...
Working...
X