Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait a tick. Sapputiyok doesn't have fingernails or toenails. Perhaps xe spontaneously grew them for a second?
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

*nods* I will modify the post. Forgot for a moment ... sorry about that. (My mind is not what it should be)
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

No biggie. It's a minor point from the character description. I'm surprised I remembered it.
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

Colt has just had his entire reality torn apart. EVERYBODY knows aliens, mechs, and werewolves are Sci-Fi...

Speak
          softly
          Move
          carefully

Comment

Is it just me, or does that sling seem a bit..dangerous???
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

they use them constantly in the military...

Comment

Tyg3rW01f, I'm giggling a little that Colt clocked my character as male, even though I've deliberately avoided gendering my character. Mytical has even slipped with the pronouns at least once and called Sapputiyok "her."
                -Mira Furlan

Comment

I've thought of your character also more male then female (sorry about that). Any reference to 'she' was just a hastily typed 'xer' (her). Xe makes me think of he more then her. Though anything is possible with the crossed wiring in my head.

Comment

That's funny, because I identify Sapputiyok as more female than male, probably because of xer being my character.

IC, Sapputiyok doesn't really care about being clocked male, since xe doesn't have much concept of gender, anyway. Xe's more annoyed about being talked about in the third person than anything else.
                    -Mira Furlan

Comment

Well, Colt is thinking more in terms of a blue version of "the Greys"... the little alienmen that everyone says visited Roswell.
                      ((What crashed there was a prototype of the SR71.))

Comment

"Greys" aren't a bad comparison, since Sapputiyok is androgynous and bald, but xe's also about 6' tall and xer eyes aren't the wide, angular-eyed look you normally see depicted on greys. They're more like an octopus - rectangular eyelids over solid black eyes.

ETA: I should see if I can throw a character portrait together.
                        Last edited by Ghel; 07-17-2013, 09:25 PM.
                        -Mira Furlan

Comment

Yes, I *DID* just throw M*A*S*H* in this. mwah ha ha ha!! NEVER tell me something is relative.

Comment

Though why he would picture it like that would be another question. Anyhow, just waiting on Colt to choose his weapons .

Comment

because a ghost town would have been what you expected, and it seemed too stupid to have it look like MIB HQ.

May I also a mech like Shem's? ARE there any other trainers who deal in both mechas AND photon weapons?

Comment

Well you can have a Mech, but not like Shem's. It is a one of a kind. No other mechs are self repairing, artificially intelligent mechs that morph into cars.

As for others that deal with mechs and photon weapons. Yes. None quite like Shem/Reaper mind. Just as there are people who can track just about anything, and people who move things/etc with their minds..but none quite exactly like your characters

Comment

Working...
                                X