This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Pick-up Line Evar

This happened today outside the storefront and due to the random echo-effect the doors have, everyone in the store heard the exchange and got a collective look on their faces.

Scraggly looking guy asks guy passing by for five or ten DOLLARS because he doesn't have a job right now Of course the guy being hit up for money was completely dumbfounded and got this really priceless look on his face like he was wondering if he was on Candid Camera or something. He eventually composes himself enough to politely refuse the "offer." This is when everyone in hearing range kinda perked up and tried to figure out if this creep was for real. Then a few seconds later a nice-looking girl walks by.

CG: Creepy Guy
    PL: Poor Lady

CG: Hey there girl!
    PL:
    CG: It's me! You remember me!
    PL: *obviously doesn't know him at all and is trying to walk by* No.
    CG: We met at a bar!
    PL: *practically runs away*

So yeah... as GK might say, Protip: guys, if you're trying to get a girl to like you, maybe it's best not to start out by unsuccessfully bumming an inordinate amount of "change" off a stranger because you're unemployed and then turn around and practically assault the target girl while making up some BS story about you having met her before in a bar.

Still it was pretty funny
    !
    "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Still not as bad as the guy who tried to convince me I was his best friends college roommate's girlfriend, Chrissie.

My name is not remotely similar to Chrissie.
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
      Still not as bad as the guy who tried to convince me I was his best friends college roommate's girlfriend, Chrissie.

My name is not remotely similar to Chrissie.
      What does that make us?
      Absolutely nothing.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

LOL! I love that movie.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Oh, yeah. Unemployed panhandler. Geeze, I would have to throw him down and just...you know...HAVE him, right there on the sidewalk in front of God and everybody.

Oh, uh, after giving him all my lose change, of course.

I think my most favorite pickup line ever was "Girls can be either smart or beautiful, so you must be an absolute idiot!"

Wow. What a prize. I so regret passing that one by.

Comment

Working...
          X