This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the past hour..

The same number has called me 7 times. No voice mails and I don't recognize the number.

I bet it is someone wanting support in a different county but I don't have any users in this county. How many more times do you think they'll call me?

Edit: 8

Edit: 9
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

The last call center I worked at... a male to female transsexual (by their own definition) would keep calling.. and calling... and calling.. until they got a female. When he did get a female, he would order about $50 or so of product and keep them on the line as long as possible, describing exactly what they were wearing, etc.

Too bad there were exactly 2 of us on overnights, both male.

I got sick of it after over 30 calls to me alone one night (so at least 60 into the call center) and started calling him nonstop from my cellphone, blocking the caller ID of course.

I wound up having our IT guy block the number in the PBX, that way he always got a busy signal when calling from his home number. Also, when you call 800 #'s, you CANNOT block the caller ID.

Comment

Kay, I'm gonna have to use that one. One of my friends used to ask me (over the phone) "What are you wearing?" It was a running joke for a while, but always made me laugh.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
      X