Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And that is the sound of my brain exploding.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And that is the sound of my brain exploding.

Me: Would you like stayover service today?
    SC: I don't know
    Me: Do you want me to clean your room or perhaps only towels
    SC: What do you mean clean my room?
    Me: I wipe down counters, make the bed, take out the garbage.
    SC: Um I don't know, we don't need cleaning.
    Me: Perhaps some towels and coffee then
    SC: I don't know
    Me: How about I come back a little later sir
    SC: Okay

I come back a couple hours later
    Me: So have you decided what you need
    SC: Um towels, I think.
    Me: Anything else
    SC: I don't know umm, I think towels will be fine.

Dude it's not a complicated question requiring hours of thought and didn't your mother teach you that I Don't Know is not a proper answer. Jeez
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

"But, but, but, there's so many choices! You're asking me to THINK!"

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Then later did he complain that you didn't make the bed or take out the garbage?

Because, really, you should psychically know what he wants. Even if he is not aware of it himself.

Comment

SC: "hmm... do I need towels or coffee...what does it mean to get a room cleaned? I CAN'T THINK!!!!"
        For the most part, I don't care about what everyone else is doing, or what is popular.
        -Namie Amuro (Japanese singer)

Comment

Maybe he's not used to traveling? I know that I have been that indecisive when I first had to travel up and down the Oregon coastline. I had no idea what stayover service was, or what I would need. Now, when I'm staying somewhere, I know its just towels and garbage.

Give the guy a break in that he may just be not that sure of himself. (And if you are attractive to him, that may add to it).

Now if he was just some vague guy with a dismissive, snobby, "whatever" attitude, I can totally say that that would be sucky.
          ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

OK, I don't travel much and I probably would ask you to explain what stayover service entails, but once you said "clean the room" I think that would be enough...(and frankly, I wouldn't make enough of a mess to need cleaning after a day or two). And I don't believe in making beds
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              OK, I don't travel much and I probably would ask you to explain what stayover service entails, but once you said "clean the room" I think that would be enough...(and frankly, I wouldn't make enough of a mess to need cleaning after a day or two). And I don't believe in making beds
              I never need more than towels when I stay somewhere. Then again, I never stay for more than a few nights, anyway.

As for beds... it's actually healthier to leave them turned down than to make them when you get up. I've known that since I was little, so I was always confused about kids being forced to make their beds before leaving for school.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
              X