Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be careful if I were you, I have seen plenty of tellers at my bank get fired for playing around (a few because of me).
    Banks are a competitive business, and while I don't mind some fun and games, I know people like my father don't like it, especially at a bank. My father expects some sort of professionalism when his money is being held at a bank. When employees are playing around in not so fun ways, it makes him wonder why his money is there.
    I was at the bank today. I had to go and deposit some checks for my parents. Last minute, my father told me to get some change for the hotel, he noticed we were out of quarters and low on 1's and 5's. I got to the bank and deposited the checks, and asked for a withdrawal slip. Teller asked me what I wanted, told her $100 in quarters, $200 in 1's, and 200 in 5's.
    She gathered it all up. Asked if I wanted it counted back to me, I declined (never had a money shortage issue at this bank in 9 years). She noticed that I had no bag (last minute thing, totally forgot about the bag), and asked if I needed something to carry all the change in. I told her that if she had something handy, I would appreciate it. She looked around and asked a coworker. They got me one of those vinyl bag things with the zipper. Put my change in it and was on my way.
    Even if they didn't have anything for me, that would have been fine. It was my fault for forgetting the bag at the hotel, not theirs. However, as nice as I am to people, I will also not tolerate crap from somebody, especially when my hard earned money is in there hands.
    Just saying, be careful, if you like your job, be a little more accomodating.

Comment

Working...
    X