Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nasty customer... and a nice one too!

Tonight, at *supermarket*, the place was packed. I had a massive queue on my till by the time the closed sign went up, and I was horribly paranoid about more customers jumping on when I wasn't looking.

No need to worry; the last customer on my till before the sign went up was an absolute gentleman. He not only made sure the sign stayed up, even picking it up when it fell over, he also told 2 customers that I was closed and to find another checkout.

Now we get to nasty customer; technically, not a customer of mine as I didn't serve him; he came up to me as I was putting nice customer's shopping thru and said, "Why are you closing? There's a massive queue on that other checkout, you should stay open!" Before I could say anything, nice customer said to him, "She's finished her shift and she's going home, and there's no-one to take over. Would you like to stay on after your shift finishes? I doubt it."

Nasty customer stands there for a while looking like a fish out of water, before buggering off to bitch at customer services. Nice customer even took the time to thank me for putting his shopping thru before saying goodbye. Wish I had more customers like him.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Wow, that was a nice guy. Sounds like something I'd do. I mean have done. I should post that story. In fact, I'm gonna go do that now.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I've done that too, cuz I know how it feels.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
      X