X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unclear On How Shoplifting Works

http://consumerist.com/2014/07/21/sh...-purse-behind/

Woman attempts to shoplift and is caught. While escaping her shirt and bra come off and she leaves her purse behind...

Clearly someone who needs to find a new hobby!

i... how does your bra come off??

did the assoicates grab her straps and pull

Comment

The 44-year-old is clearly not a polished criminal, since the point of shoplifting is to remove items from the store without being detected, not to leave the purse and clothing that you were already wearing behind.
      Reminds me of one genius we had at the Drug Store From Hell. One winter evening, I was up at the front on register, manager was talking to me, some guy in a heavy coat was trying to sneak past him. Manager said, "Hold it right there!" and grabbed the guy as he tried to run. Manager got a bottle of Jack Daniels out of the guy's coat, and the guy tried to escape. Manager grabbed the guy's coat, guy wriggled out of it, manager grabbed his shirt, guy wriggled out of that and managed to escape, with less than he had when he came in!

I guess these folks are the personification of You're Doing It Wrong™.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I'm betting this person was not one of those you'd actually want to see without their shirt and bra...
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

It's a law of the universe, the less you'd like to see a given person naked, the greater the chance they will end up without clothes.
          - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
          X