This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk moose in a tree

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/art...k-in-tree.html

LOL. Drunk moose.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Poor moose...I dunno why but I like the word "moose"...

lol from the comments:
    Q: How do you get moose down from a tree?

A: First, moose don't have down, ducks do. And why would a tree have moose down?

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

It's not all that uncommon to hear of drunk moose (and yes, it's the same whether singular or plural). It usually stems from when they eat fruit off the ground which tends to ferment before it rots. the effect is the same as having a strong alcoholic drink though.

There was actually a moose in Anchorage, Alaska that developed a taste for fermented crab apples and would eat them frequently, causing him to get blitzed and get tangled in christmas tree lights. He was known as "buzzwinkle" and lived to a ripe age of 13.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Yay drunken animals... I think this might have had something to do with how our ancestors discovered boozeahol... XD behaving like toddlers and sticking mysterious things in our mouths...
        (I told my mom about Buzzwinkle, she lol'd )
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

A Møøse once bit my sister ...

Comment

Working...
          X