This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth KiaKat View Post
    I am a FOOl for cute shoes. My wedding shoes are EPIC. We're talking 5" heels.
    OK, I would break my neck, but the polka dots are great. I could definitely wear those.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
      I am a FOOl for cute shoes. My wedding shoes are EPIC. We're talking 5" heels.
      I'd trip over my own feet trying to walk in 5 inch heels. Your engagement photos are awesome! Congrats! Love the ring, btw!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Oh, and I still like the one in the rain, and it's really cool when you're clicking through the pics and it changes from color to black and white. I went back and forth a few times on that one.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

You guys are so cute! Congrats! ^_^
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Now I just need to get the invites back from my designer so they can be printed and sent! Pretty much everything else is done-ish at this point, except for the final baking-and-assembly of favours, and the figuring-out of the family semi-reunion in the evening. Though I think that's just gonna be food, booze, and music, and maybe some vintage board games.

Comment

Awesome. Very different and not cliched. Congratulations to you two. You'll be an awesome couple.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

You look great together

Rapscallion

Comment

15, 36, 39 are my favorites.
                  Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 09-26-2011, 10:29 PM.
                  "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                  "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

I love 1 and 39, but 36 feels weird to me. 33 is one of my favourites - that's exactly how we are, ditto with 26 and 73 (he was chewing on me and making me giggle).

Now I have the fun bit - picking out which ones to use in the guestbook!

Comment

Conga rats *does the conga rat dance* I really like the pictures.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

All of them look like you had lots of fun doing the pictures-- and that photographer earns her keep! May she never have EWs, SCs, or any other assorted flotsam that we report on this site with/in derision and/or anger.
                        36 34 looks like you're "mah man, not urs"
                        Wait. urg. I mean 34. I meant 34 in the other post too. I need more sleep.
                        Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 09-26-2011, 10:40 PM.
                        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

34 is my "yis he is MINE and we are very happy. u can not haz" look. I like that look.

In #69, where we're leaning around a pair of legs? Guy was trying to photobomb us. FAIL.

Comment

The geek in me liked the model of Skylab.

On that note,....what's going on in that photo of you guys to the right of the Skylab photo? Is the shadow of the model crossing over you?

Oh yeah....awesome pics! Congrats!
                            "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
                              34 is my "yis he is MINE and we are very happy. u can not haz" look. I like that look.

In #69, where we're leaning around a pair of legs? Guy was trying to photobomb us. FAIL.
                              speaking of photobomb.. I do like the one with the kid wandering in though and and you guys sitting on the floor. It fits somehow

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                                The geek in me liked the model of Skylab.

On that note,....what's going on in that photo of you guys to the right of the Skylab photo? Is the shadow of the model crossing over you?

Oh yeah....awesome pics! Congrats!
                                ^.^ That's one of the reasons we wanted the MoS as our location. We *love* all the NASA models. What's happening in the photo you mention is the same as in the photo before the Skylab image - we're sitting in a model of one of the capsules, and space is tight.

Quoth Dasota View Post
                                speaking of photobomb.. I do like the one with the kid wandering in though and and you guys sitting on the floor. It fits somehow
                                Oh he was so adorable. As soon as he realized we weren't just sitting there for the hell of it, he waved to our photographer and wandered off. She was giggling and so were we. Very sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X