This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, aren't you just a clever man?

My co-worker told me this story yesterday, so I can't be certain of everything.

An old man and his family who comes in almost every Sunday returned for an encore performance of a play they perform called "Assholery! The Musical!". They arrange the damn tables and chairs around the restaurant in their usual annoying ways while the old man comes up the counter to annoy the shit out of my co-worker, aka, "order". I should mention at this point that on Sunday's, you get a sundae for .99 cents. A sundae, at my store is defined as being ice cream with hot fudge, strawberry, etc, layered between.

Ok, so my co-worker takes the man's order, and all is well for the next hour or so. Just as things start to pick up a little, the old man, sensing weakness in my co-worker's fast-paced food-preparation, decides to make his move.

He asks her for the special (.99 cent sundae). However, he just wants the ice cream, nothing else. Oh! And if should could put it in the next size up cup, that'd be great too. My co-worker, however, isn't stupid. She knew what he was trying to pull. See, he's been trying this same bit for past two weeks. My co-worker thinks the old man thinks he's smarter than we young whiper-snappers.

My co-worker gave him the next size up cup, but she only put the same amount of ice cream you get in our smaller size. Old man wasn't happy, but, what could he say?
Working...
X