Fun Song Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Tight Like That - The Great Metropolitan Steam Band
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I.L.B.T. (I Like Big T***) - Joe Walsh
      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Big Titty Girl - Mary Tebbs

Comment

• Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen
          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• (No Such Thing As) Girls Like That - Christine Kane

Hey, everybody - what criteria do you use to choose a song?

For me (since I have a gi-hugeous collection)
            1> It's in my personal collection (not my boss's, or kids or friends) 99+%
            2> I've seen the band, or an artist in the band 68%
            3> I've had the album since god (me) was a pup 22%
            4> I desperately want to see them
            Last edited by dalesys; 03-28-2009, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Depends; either a band I like, or a song I know fits the criteria. The next is a band I like.

Girls On Film - Duran Duran
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Band on the Run - The Beatles

As for my criteria I'm mostly going for songs that fit the bill. However, if you look at my song choices thus far you will see another trend The Beatles (x2), The Beach Boys, CCR etc.

Comment

• (Did I use "Run Runaway" by Slade yet? I think so...)

Runaway - Bon Jovi

Criteria: mainly band I currently listen to (Porcupine Tree, Rush, Coheed & Cambria) or are just getting into (Meshuggah, Opeth), then music from my youth (Megadeth, Def Leppard), then pretty much anything that pops into mind at the time.

Comment

• Make the World go Away - Eddy Arnold
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                      Make the World go Away - Eddy Arnold
                      Different Worlds (Theme son from the tv series "Angie")- Maureen McGovern
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Different Drum -- Michael Nesmith
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Different World - INXS

Comment

• Until The End Of The World -- U2
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Until the End of Time - Tupac Shakur
                              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Until The Day I Die - Dee Carstensen

Dee does a killer cover of Jimi Hendrix's "Angel"

...on a harp!

Comment

Working...
                                X