This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes. I know it is raining

I would'nt want to be out in this storm either if I was you. I totally agree it's not great weather for driving in. No we don't do deliveries but I could send it out to you on a courier and that will be $7 but you have just missed their last pick run for the day and so you won't get it until tormorrow.

Oh you absolutely must have it today. Yeah I'm pretty sure I don't want to spend half an hour with petrol at over $2 a litre after work driving in this torrential downpour so you can have a bottle of blah blah. That would mean I would miss 'Malcolm in the Middle' which is going to be the highlight of this otherwise truely crappy day.
    Yes. I know my typing sucks but I have a large orange cat sitting on my keyboard and a small disturbed dog trying to sniff his butt

And of course it means nothing to an SC to demand someone else suffer an inconveneince they're unwilling to put up with themselves. After all, they're SPECIAL *throw fairy sparkles over the SC*
    What a wonderful thing humanity is-- passionate, intelligent, inquisitive, generous, fully of hope and joy, noble of spirit, and above all... delicious! -- LaCroix

Comment

A couple of weeks ago I had an old lady who thought there was something wrong with a product a friend had given her as a present.

She described the taste and texture and I told her yeah, that sounds fine that is what it is meant to taste and look like, then she gave me the expiry date and batch number, and it was not a batch we had ever held in stock so her friend must have got it from somewhere else. She kept insisting I drive out to pick it up from her and give her a replacement.
      Yes. I know my typing sucks but I have a large orange cat sitting on my keyboard and a small disturbed dog trying to sniff his butt

Comment

Working at one of my old jobs. The owner had some business cards printed up. They had the wrong address. So we just crossed out the wrong one and put the correct one on it. We had a customer come in and wanted a business card. For what seemed like 30 minutes, we went back and fourth and why that is the wrong address on the card. I was busy and forgot to correct it.
        Under The Moon Paranormal Research
        San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
        X