Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes, you have a cougar: that's the way to pick up the ladies.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth StormCMage View Post
    they might have been lying, but well my mother actually raised a cougar cub when she was a kid. So the idea of having one isn't that far fetched to me, oh and I have a few eye witnesses, mainly my uncles and aunt, on that

sorry for the slight ot ramble but it just reminded me of that
    I've heard of people raising them before as well. Heck, one of my friends raised a white wolf pup. I loved playing with him when he got all huge and wolfy. I miss him...was some of the more epic things from my childhood....

Confound it I rambled too. Sorry. Carry on!
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
      And I know I'm showing my age here, but it almost sounds like "Larry, Darryl and Darryl" went out to breakfast.
      Yes, but they were harmless....wasn't it a lovely dream?

Oh, and neither of the Darryls spoke.
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

the silence bit should be where you say "cougars are endangered can i get your phoen number so i can report you to department of the interior for caging and endangered species without license to do so?"

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
          I've heard of people raising them before as well. Heck, one of my friends raised a white wolf pup. I loved playing with him when he got all huge and wolfy. I miss him...was some of the more epic things from my childhood....

Confound it I rambled too. Sorry. Carry on!
          yeah, my mom had to get rid of smoke cause it would have eaten her baby brother

at the time, she figured it would be worth it
          http://dragcave.net/user/LadyMage

Comment

Working...
          X