This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth draftermatt View Post
    Deal with it or make better travel plans.
    Which is why my holiday plans involve the capital city just after the Schools go back after summer and it's during week days!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth CarcinogenCrunchies View Post
      I don't know about that. I'm a great fan of waterparks, and some of those slides can hurt a little even with a suit on.

For a wave pool or lazy river, though...sure, why not?
      OMG NO.
      I fell asleep on a lazy river when I was 7 or so. NEVER AGAIN. I burnt and looked like a lobster, and that was with a one-piece swimsuit. I cannot imagine the lotion I'd run though being nude. Applying might be interesting though.
      With all the water pressure whooshing up the wrong way, I don't know about the slides either, but the general concept sounds nice.
      "If you find yourself fantasizing about throwing actual users into a blender, please get help... they're heavy." - Tom Dickson

Comment

Oh yeah, I got off on a rant. I just LOVE children, but I could never finish a whole one.
        I work at a library, often during the mornings when the library is closed, except for the programs... Little rugrats running rampant while I'm trying to work on the computers, yeesh. To me they are nice toys to play with, but even better when they get to go home. If I was on vacation, on a beach, and there were hellions running around, disrupting my mellow, you know what I would do?

I'd move further down!

I never got the point of being alone on a beach though, you wanna suntan alone? You have a patio. You wanna read your book by the surf? Get an ocean sounds tape. But I'm just rambling now.
        "If you find yourself fantasizing about throwing actual users into a blender, please get help... they're heavy." - Tom Dickson

Comment

Quoth draftermatt View Post
          You know, I get that kids can be annoying, but guess what adults?
          Adults can be annoying too, which is why this forum exists.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

ZOMG!!! Children laughing and playing! What a horror!

Wanna know an even worse horror? A child who can't laugh or play.

Nothing is worse than the sound of a silent child. It will rip you apart inside.
            *There is no greater gift than to be reborn with every heartbeat*
            *Grudges should only be held for as long as it takes to deliver a proper vengence!*

Comment

Working...
            X